Luxia spray booth
Combined booths : spraying/drying
LUXIA range - ENERGECO Process
Vertical ventilation principle with balanced overpressure and heating.
9 MAJOR INNOVATIONS
Integrated ENERGECO process :
* 22% reduction in length of presence in the booth
* 34% reduction in operating costs
* Daily yield increased by + 1 vehicle/day
- Régul’press : Regular booth pressure and level of filter fouling controlled by 4 digital sensors.
- Air Touch : completely ergonomic and interactive control unit - multilingual colour touch screen with browser icons and drop-down menu.
- Aerospeed : optimised and directional flaps for incoming and outgoing air flows (reduced motor currents).
- Isolpax : booth enclosure panel with self-centred fitting consisting of heat-insulated lining made from high-density, rigid rock wool.
- Isophonia : general acoustic treatment – less than 75 dB(A) inside the booth.
- Protect Planete : Materials and components that are more than 90% recyclable (reduced greenhouse gas emissions).
- Energia Report : Energy cost indicator for repairs on the touch screen. Control your energy consumption.
- Hygro control (OPTIONAL) : Indicator constantly reporting the relative humidity level inside the booth. Prevents unnecessary overheating!
- 3 filtration levels
- Function automation through a programmable logic controller
- IRC 85% high-resolution lighting - daylight tubes in IP54 sealed casing with electronic ballasts
- Configuration on civil works or metal base (with external full ramp / integrated mobile ramp depending on the formula)
- Heating via direct-fired gas burner in an air flow
- Floor with extraction system and galvanised gratings - Optimum floor surface area for extraction
- Numerous layout possibilities
- Wide range of different dimensions
- EN 13355 + A1 "Coating plants. Combined booths. Safety requirements" published on 05/2009
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC depending on the equipment
- Directive on VOCs 2004/42/EC amending and replacing Directive 1999/13/EC of 11 March 1999 (reducing solvent emissions) applicable on 01 January 2007
- Catalog Hygro-Control| Catalog Luxa 700| Catalog Energia | Catalog Energeco