Penetrant inspection (non-destructive test)
Used to detect material or welding defects in parts linked to wear and defects in various fields of activity: aviation, metalworks, railway, mechanical fields, etc...
Full penetrant inspection facilities (Non-Destructive Testing) for :
- application of the penetrant (coloured or fluorescent) on the parts under daylight or with ultraviolet rays
- rinsing of the parts (facility with wastewater recovery system)
- drying of the parts (drying at 50 to 70T)
- white light developer
- defect viewing (verification/reading room)
Vertical ventilation (closed) booths or horizontal ventilation (open) booths :
- Booth ventilation for penetrant and developer application compliant with the standards applicable to liquid spray booths.
Customised facilities :
- Multi-purpose booth: we can group together the following different consecutive steps into the same booth, according to the pace of the works: 1&2, 4&5, 1&2&3&4&5.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC depending on the equipment
- Directive on VOCs 2004/42/EC amending and replacing Directive 1999/13/EC of 11 March 1999 (reducing solvent emissions) applicable on 01 January 2007